Sunday, June 22, 2014

Media Art Reflection 3 Mixed Media


About My Mixed Media art work, I planed use Obama’s photo and USA’s national flag.

Barack Hussein Obama II is the 44th and current President of the United States, and the first African American to hold the office. His history is very educational and inspirational. So I choice this theme for my mixed media art work. My challenging is how to make these two things together and make the work become novel that can reflect what is Mixed media.I used Adobe Photoshop that is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Systems for Windows and OS X. 

I used Photoshop make the whole Obama’s photo become consist of letters, and the whole frames were adjusted be black. Then I draw a USA’s national flag by my hand. I used watercolour fill whole flag. And I used Photoshop again to add some stars. I used Photoshop make two things together and fixed some incomplete parts.

My Mixed Media art work want to reflect Obama’s spirit. Obama used science and technology effectively that is in the lead. I thing this is the most successful and the most clever in his life. And the USA’s flag and his expression reflect he focus on his country, all eyes on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment